Our mission and goal is to be a strong community partner and to provide exceptional service in an expeditious manner to those requesting to use KISD facilities. Exceeding expectations while providing quality service is our top priority.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS -CAMPUS FACILITY USE:
- Katy ISD facilities are available for community use (pending approval and availability) during the school year only.
- Facility reservation request by non-Katy ISD organizations are accepted:
- August 1 - first semester requests (September - December)
- December 1 - second semester requests (January - May)
- All facility reservation requests will be processed in the order received and based on availability.
- A completed Campus Facility Reservation Form must be submitted 30 days prior to the event date in order for consideration to be given.
- A current Certificate of Insurance, listing Katy ISD as the certificate holder, is required for all rentals.
- Payment in full for facility usage is required 10 days prior to the event date.
- Accepted forms of payment: check, cashiers check or money order
DID YOU KNOW?
The following areas are open for community use after school hours and on weekends with no reservation required; however, request to host an organized event at any of the areas below must be submitted in writing for approval consideration. If approved, insurance must be provided and fees will be assessed for facility use.
- Parking Lots
- KISD Junior High Tracks
- Open Fields at KISD Elementary and Junior High Schools
- Junior High and High School Tennis Courts
HIGH SCHOOL COMPETITION FIELDS/TRACK AND FIELDS:
High School Athletic Gyms, Practice Fields, Competition Fields & Tracks are not available for community use without permission and written approval from the Special Events, Reservations & Marketing Department and KISD Athletics.
After Hours & Emergency Contact:
KISD Police: 281-237-4000