Our mission and goal is to be a strong community partner and to provide exceptional service in an expeditious manner to those requesting to use KISD facilities. Exceeding expectations while providing quality service is our top priority.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CAMPUS FACILITY USE:
- All requests for facility rental by non-Katy ISD groups may be submitted beginning August 1 of each year for first semester requests and by December 1 of each year for second semester requests.
- Facility Request by AAU teams for Spring 2019 practices will be accepted on January 8, 2019.
- Rentals of Katy ISD facilities are only available during the school year.
- Submit a completed Campus Facility Reservation Form at least 30 days prior to the event date.
- Provide the organization's current certificate of insurance listing Katy ISD as the certificate holder.
- Provide payment in full 10 days prior to the event date.
- Accepted forms of payment: check, cashiers check or money order
DID YOU KNOW?
The following areas are open for community use after school hours and on weekends with no reservation required:
- Parking Lots
- KISD Junior High Tracks
- Open Fields at KISD Elementary and Junior High Schools
- Junior High and High School Tennis Courts
HIGH SCHOOL COMPETITION FIELDS/TRACK AND FIELDS:
High School Athletic Gyms, Practice Fields, Competition Fields & Tracks are not available for use without permission and written approval from the Special Events, Reservations & Marketing Department and KISD Athletics.
During 2017-2018 the KISD Special Events, Reservations and Marketing Department processed over 70,000 EVENT date requests.