Katy Virtual School Textbooks
How to Access Digital Textbooks
Katy Virtual School courses use digital textbooks or all resources are included in the online course. Some courses such as PE or Professional Communications do not have a textbook. Courses will have information for accessing digital textbooks. Most textbooks are available at
MyKaty. Students login
MyKaty using their Katy ISD ID and password.
Obtaining a Printed Copy of the Textbook for Summer courses
To obtain a printed copy of a textbook follow the process below:
1. The parent or guardian will email the high school textbook clerk the following information prior to the week of finals. Obtain the textbook clerk name by visiting the campus website and selecting Directory from the Campus menu. Use the Conact link by their name.
2. The campus textbook clerk will respond by email with pick up directions.
- Student first and last name
- Student Katy ISD ID#
- Title of the textbook or course name. Textbook names are in MyKaty.
- Note that the textbook is for virtual school
3. Textbooks must be picked up during the week of finals or by the Monday after finals (Tuesday if Monday is Memorial Day).
4. Adhere to the textbook return deadline set by the campus.
5. Junior High parents/guardians should contact the high school the student will attend for the next school year.
Obtaining a Printed Copy of the Textbook for Fall and Spring Courses
To obtain a printed copy of the textbook the students should contact their campus textbook clerk.