Individual campuses may select independently operated After School Programs that have applied with the district and align with the Teaching and Learning Division goals and curriculum for currently enrolled students. All potential external service providers must submit an application if they wish to host their program on a Katy ISD campus. Each application will be reviewed with key administrators in the Curriculum and Instruction Department. The merit of each application will be evaluated based on its alignment to the District’s curriculum and its perceived value for students. Guidelines are as follows; Approved After-School programs are an extension of the school day and are only offered to currently enrolled Katy ISD students. There will be a limited number of spots available and is at the discretion of the campus principal.
To be eligible to reserve a Katy ISD campus for your After School Program, an online application must be submitted by the deadlines listed below.
Please Note: If an application is approved for the Fall Semester, the After School Program does not need to submit the application again for the Spring Semester of that school year unless changes have been made.
All approved After School Programs are required to submit an application every school year. Please complete the form below and submit to Gabriela Pulido@KatyISD.Org
2021-2022 After School Program Vendor Application
Required Documents: All Applicants
- Completed Katy ISD After-School application
- Signed Criminal Background Check Acknowledgement Form
- Current Insurance Verification
- Any program literature that helps communicate the purpose and benefit for Katy ISD students.
- All flyers/printed material MUST have district approval and have the following disclaimer statement printed at the BOTTOM, in BOLD, CAPITAL letters.
- This disclaimer should be in a font of 12 pt. or larger.
- The disclaimer should read: THIS ORGANIZATION AND ITS ACTIVITIES ARE NOT RELATED TO OR SPONSORED BY THE KATY INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Once the application has been approved, an email confirmation will be sent.
Required Document: Non-Profit Applicants
Application Submission Windows:
Fall Semester of 2021-2022 : June 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021
Spring Semester of 2021-2022: November 1, 2021 - December 10, 2021